Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Installation's Eve

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you
Welcome to my blog


The big day has finally arrived, the Installation Day of the 14th Yang di-Pertuan Agong (the Supreme Ruler) of Malaysia, Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah of Kedah. This is the second time for His Majesty who is also the Sultan of Kedah assumed the office of Yang di-Pertuan Agong. The first was in 1970, where the 43 years old Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah with his beautiful Queen at that time, the late Sultanah Bahiyah of Kedah were installed as King. Currently, it is his second wife, the Sultanah Hajah Haminah who will be installed besides him in the Installation ceremony. The 84 Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah is the oldest King yet to hold the position as the Supreme Ruler.


Personally, I feel very excited with the recent event especially because the Installation ceremony is not something that you can see everyday. It is only once every five years. And I have missed the previous one during the installation of Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin and Tuanku Nur Zahirah of Terengganu in 2006. So, this is the nearest chance for me or perhaps I need to wait another five years to watch it, if I have the chance. And that is one big 'IF'. Another reason for my excitement is because of the venue, the grandeur of the new National Palace in Jalan Duta seriously catch my attention. My heart leaping like.. I want to see it.. I want to see it..


And there are also several questions from my blog followers regarding the broadcast. The Malaysian can easily watched the Installation through RTM1 or any television channel available from the start of the ceremony in 9.00 am in the morning. For those who cannot watched it live on television, you can also watched the online streaming telecast at www.rtm.gov.my/tv1 . And before I forget, the Malaysian Standard time is Kuala Lumpur GST+8.


Until next time.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers