Friday, April 1, 2011

The new month

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

First of all, I want to say sorry because my post has stopped abruptly in past week. This is due to several issues that I need to handle, not to mention exhaustion because of working. 8 hours in the office and need to wake up early in the morning, needs me to sleep early at night. Not to mention, I need to spend almost an hour to finish any of my topic for the day. So, there are indeed several articles that I supposedly post it earlier.

Nevertheless, Saturday and Sunday is more than enough time for me to handle the problem. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be a nice day for me to work on the lineage of Negeri Sembilan Royal Family, among the most unique royal family in Malaysia.

Photobucket
Changgai Puteri

And, I’m taking this opportunity to express my appreciation to all my followers, blogwalkers and visitors for supporting this blog. Currently, the blog has reached 126 followers. Thanks to all of you. This is more than enough to keep the royal portal going. If anyone of you have anything to ask, feel free to drop it at the comments window.

Until next time.
Bye.

1 comments:

MaTsHaH®عکاس آزاد said...

yr welcome... jom follow aq! i`m the new....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers