Monday, September 6, 2010

Pujangga Alam September 2010

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Hye everyone, my favourite segment comes again. Merdeka Day has left us. But after this, two major events will come in our lives. The Hari Raya Eid-Fitri and for the first time, the Federation of Malaysia will celebrate Malaysia Day on 16th September. Isn’t it lovely? Hehe.. Holiday, holiday and more holiday.

Photobucket
Hmm.. I feel sleepy today...

Okay, these pictures I get when my cousin invite me to go an errand with her. It is worth it after all. Here are the pictures for this month.


Photobucket

Can you guess it? (^_^)
Here some more pictures.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Where is this place you might ask.. (",)


Photobucket

Yup, in the southern state. Happy guessing guys.

Photobucket
Like the Malay phrases sound, "Orang ngantuk di sorongkan bantal"... huhu..
Sleepyhead gets his pillow.


ANSWER

The place is Selat Tebrau, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers