Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Pay Check

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog

Time past by so fast. It is already almost the end of September. The festive season of Aidil Fitri has started to reside. Nevertheless, there are some of my relatives that taking these chances to held an open house or visits one another. Especially after UPSR examination has ended. For me, I received my first paycheck. And first thing first, I have to organize a family event to put up the tradition in the Radin’s Family.

Photobucket

The tradition of Radin’s family is, our first paycheck is about treating our family members. So, we will re-unite to celebrating the first payday. (^_^)

It is a happy day. So, show some happy faces. (^_^)

Photobucket
It's me, the first son

Photobucket
Zul, the second son and our cute nephew, syam

Photobucket
Mat, the third son.

That's it for now
Until next time. Bye.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers