Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Photobucket


Probably a little late to wish this, but, Happy Mother’s Day! Yesterday, I woke up as usual at 6.30 am, and I realize that it is a special morning. After performed the Subuh Prayer, I sent a message to my mother..

“Happy Mother’s Day”

“Thank you”, my mother replied the wish. That day, I’m staying at my relative’s house at Kapar. Late that morning, my aunt (my mother’s little sister) got a message from her. “Your mother wish me happy mother’s day.” I smiled when hearing it..

http://emo.huhiho.com

I knew her very well, she probably really happy with my message. I really appreciate for her to take care of me all this year. Thank you, mother.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers