Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Improvement

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Photobucket

To all visitor, welcome to my newly improve domain, The Radin’s Blog. As the writer of this blog, I’m taking this chance to express my gratitude to all of you for kindly enough to read my article. Up until now, the blog received about 100 visitors daily. I will try to improve any lack or weakness in this blog. Other than improvement at Radin’s Blog, Not much I can contribute on the entertainment and Malaysia Politics blogs. Many of current issue better are too complex to elaborate. Plus, my life now getting much busy lately, with the final exam and project demo another two weeks. So, I'll just posting whatever I could.


The Royal Portal


Photobucket

Since the royal crisis befalls to the Kelantanese Royal Family, I have a kind of feeling that I need to write it down. The main idea is I want to see the royal family engagement into the nation welfare. How much did their actually contribute to the society. That’s the main function of the Constitutional Monarchy, Social Welfare.

p.s : The most popular Royal Family judging by the number of visits in this blog are the Johor Royal Family, following by Kelantan Royal Family.


Comment


It is true what my lecturer taught me, “Great Power comes with heavy responsibilities”. I feel happy when my domain grew larger and I can consider it as prosper. But, so as the problems that comes with it. Criticism is normal, but the question is, how can you deal with it? For me, I take it as a challenge. You cannot please everyone, but you must work hard to be respected by them

2 comments:

hudamcgyver said...

wah.
mantop!
hehehehehe

Radin87 said...

@Huda.
Hehe.. terima kasih. terima kasih :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers