Monday, December 21, 2009

End of 2009

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

The year 2009 almost reach its ending with just 2 weeks to spare. I was thinking either I have reach my target for this year. And, for the first time, I have reached my entire target for this year. Yeay! I don’t know whether I’m made it too easy, but I’ve made it.


Photobucket

I’ve got my driving lesson, finished my study and just waiting for graduation, and now just finishing my resume and search for work. My life as a student almost ended and a new life begin. I want to work first before further my study. Finally, there is nothing more valuable than spending your time with your loves one and most important to you.

My family, my brother and my friends of course. =D

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers