Monday, November 16, 2009

First Anniversary

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

Photobucket

Finally the special day has come, the 1st anniversary of Radin’s Blog! It has been a year and this is the day when I posted my first article in my blog. At that time, I knew nothing. My blog is just a simple, ordinary blog. No pictures, no video, no fancy accessory. Even my vocabulary is bad, too many spelling mistakes. But, the blog has come a long way since then.

We need improvement in our life. And that’s a challenge that I ready to take. Each day, I learn something new, searching new videos, new photos and much-much more. Thanks to all my friends and my followers that have reply to my post. I will work harder to improve the blog even more. Any suggestions please kindly sent your comment here… =)

And new topic will be ready soon, “Outer Space”!


POST MORTEM


Number of post since 16 November 2008: 105

Month with most post: October 2009 (14)

Month with least post: December 2008 (0)

Number of blog visit until this post: 7159 (almost 100 per day)


SITE BLOG


Probably some of the reader has voiced their opinion that my blog is too random. Thus, I have made a decision to make a site blog for some of the most popular topics. Entertainment and Malaysia Politic will be available in its own site. This is the hottest topics at this time of year. I don't want to see the blog gets too crowded.

Link:
http://radin87entertainment.blogspot.com/
http://radin87politicnews.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys enjoy! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers