Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tales of Queen and Princesses

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you
Welcome to my blog.

As my blog has a special topic of “The Malaysian Royal Family”, thus, I have to search all over for my reference. And, in the research I found many interesting story and picture of the Prince and Princess, not to mention the King and Queen, including the story of the King of our past. But the picture are likely to lose one by one, thus I want to preserve some of it into a simple movie.

2 comments:

Putra Blog said...

saya amat tertarik pada hasil kreatif sauadara....
tahniah...
tetapi rasanya tentang kehilangan gelaran buat siti ashah itu...sebenarnya gelaran kepada YAM Permaisuri siti aishah tidak hilang.beliau masih lagi digelar sebagai Yang amat mulia permaisuri,cuma bezanya ia kurang setimpal kerana bekas isteri gahara selalu digelar Yang maha mulia...saya ada tulis artikel ini...silalah ke laman saya...
terima kasih

Radin87 said...

okay.. terima kasih atas maklumat tu..
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers