Thursday, October 1, 2009

Freedom... not yet

Assalamualaikum and Peace be upon all of you.
Welcome to my blog.

A month of October arrives. It is almost a month since I finished my Industrial Training. Most of my friends has ready for their big event in their life, graduation. Me? Not yet. Maybe I will graduate in next session, probably next year. At this time, I just stay in the house, finishing my final report. And, it is really depressing when a really cute Siamese kitten that you take care since its birth died.

And, yesterday, 3 earthquakes occur in South America, Samoa and Sumatra. The one that strike at Sumatera can be feel to some part in Malaysia. My mother also feels the small shaking in her offices. And the shaking is also feels to the state of Kelantan in the east. Make me wonder is Malaysia still safe from this disaster.

Photobucket


BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT


It is just another one month for the blog first anniversary. Thus, I have made a few changes in the blog’s layout. Hope all of you like it. Compare to my friends blog, this is just average. Going around the house make me searching a few dramas in the internet and found 3 Korean dramas that catch my attention. Never see this drama but I hope that I can watch it someday.

Dae Jang-Geum


Ladies in The Palace


The Last Empress


Until next time. Bye!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers