Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Hey guys, thanks for viewing my blog.

2009 Pictures, Images and Photos

It feels just like yesterday that I celebrate New Year 2008. Many things happened in the past 12 months, if feels like a dream. Just wanna go through an important event occurs in 2008.

  1. Engineering Project. My project is a success, but not good enough. I only get B. Despite of that, it s my highest grade in all subject that i take for the past semester
  2. New family member. My cousin's celebrate his newborn baby boy. Adam Akmal Ashraf.
  3. 2 of my cousins take PMR and SPM. Wish all the best for them.
  4. Malaysia general elections. Nothing much, only the opposition finally denied the 2/3 majority of the National Front for the first time.

My target for 2009,

  1. Take a driving license.
  2. Finished my first novel.
  3. Practice violins.
  4. Get a 4.00 for this semester.
  5. Practical in Sime Darby

And for all muslims, have a nice Maal Hijrah 1430.

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Followers